Keeping your data and business safe with Cloud Backup: Your on-premises data in the cloud.
Everyone needs a place to store their backups off-site. But many organizations don’t have a second site, and rotating tapes or removable media off site is cumbersome. Increasingly, customers are turning to the cloud as a better alternative.
Backup encryption is essential for any IT environment and shouldn’t have to be purchased separately. Veeam® delivers built-in end-to-end AES 256-bit encryption, giving you the ability to encrypt backup files and data at source (during backup), in-flight and at rest.
Protect from Ransomware with Offline Cloud storage as part of your Availability strategy
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS)
Assurance IT provides customers the ability to replicate their critical infrastructure to our secure cloud. By providing dedicated infrastructure resources, customers have the ability to power on and access their infrastructure and data in the event of a disaster with minimal business interruption.
Manage virtual, physical, and cloud-based workloads from a single console.
- Fully-integrated, cloud-based Data Replication, and fast, secure cloud backup.
- Automatic recoverability testing of every backup and every replica, every time;
- Copy backup your Backup Jobs to Assurance IT
- Built-in WAN acceleration to get backups and replicas off site up to 50x faster than standard file copy;
- Built-in deduplication and compression;
- Disaster recovery with 1-click site failover and failback and little-to-no business interruptions
- And much MORE!