Number of Available Positions: 1
Experience Level Required: Fresh
To perform a wide range of office support and administrative duties for the executives, with the aim of enabling efficient operations and tackling tasks that could have a dramatic effect on the success of the company.
Disclaimer: This position is unpaid. If you are applying for a co-op, please confirm from your college prior to submitting your application.
|ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with calendar management
- Apply knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Maintain the filing system and keep records
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, emails, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate executives’ travel plans, and travel-related activities
- Prepare reports
- Process expense reports
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Carry out administrative and office support such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, and contact database
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
||Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or in an administrative role directly reporting to upper management
- Proficiency in MS Office and other office productivity tools
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
- Experience handling filing systems
- Office 365 experience preferred
|SKILLS / COMPETENCES:
- Interpersonal skills
- Multitasking skills
- Superior Organization skills
- Excellent tech and computer skills
- Good time management
- Problem-solving skills
- The efficiency with speed and accuracy
- Budget management
- Client satisfaction
|PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOUR:
- Should have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must have the quality of trustworthiness
- Must be adaptable to different situations
- Must be able to keep sensitive information confidentiality
- Should pay strong attention to detail
- Training (Office 365, Cyber Security, and the virtual environment)
- Mentoring and Coaching in the area of volunteer work
- Reimbursement of exam fees when successfully earned the pre-approved professional certification (certain conditions applies)
- Fixable hours and Working Virtually
- Able to obtain a reference letter from ENCADE on the hours reported in the approved timesheet
- Regular appraisal evaluations of skills with suggestions for improvements
- This volunteer work/internship can be reflected on academic credits whenever applicable and accepted by the educational institution
- Addition to the PDUs of the project management certification requirement
- 10 Hours a week minimum
- Weekly timesheet reporting.
- Display a positive and respectful attitude.
- Work with honesty and integrity.
- Represent the organization in a responsible manner.
- Take initiative
- Perform their jobs to a reasonable, acceptable standard
- Deliver results
- Maintain good attendance
- Be dependable and responsible
- Be a good team player
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner, even when off duty.
- Follow set policies and procedures when dealing with problems or issues.
|We look forward to having you our fantastic team